You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "From Engr Ibrahim Wahala" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 09 Oct 2006 08:12:53 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was Ibrahim Wahala <email@example.com>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
--------------------------------- [10th Anniversary] special auction campaign now! --0-396287721-1160406766=:67570 Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-2022-jp <DIV>From Engr Ibrahim Wahala <BR> Lot 857 Rue 21 Zone 4 </DIV> <DIV>Abidjan Cote D$BC*(Bvoire</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Dear Sir,</DIV> <DIV>I am contacting you from my office confidentially concerning the immediate transfer of an amount of money from here in Abidjan West Africa.This money in Question is USD 2.2 Million America Dollars and the fund is currently in the Bank Of Africa in a suspense account and I want you to help me to receive the money in your bank account so that I can come over to meet with you for the sharing of the fund as I have agreed to offer you 20% of the total fund while the rest of 80% remains in your bank account until I will be there to meet with you.</DIV> <DIV>Please send me your direct and confidential telephone number so that I can call and talk with you in details.</DIV> <DIV>I am waiting urgently for your mail.</DIV> <DIV>Thanks.</DIV> <DIV>Engr Ibrahim Wahala<BR> </DIV> <div style="line-height: 0; width: 0; height: 5px; clear: both;"> </div> <p> <hr size=1><a href=http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/auction/ target="new">[10th Anniversary] special auction campaign now!</a><br> --0-396287721-1160406766=:67570--