The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  FROM ENGR IBRAHIM WAHALA.
From:  From Engr Ibrahim Wahala <ib478p@yahoo.co.jp>
Date:  Wed, 08 Nov 2006 10:08:02 -0800

A Scam Email with the Subject "FROM ENGR IBRAHIM WAHALA." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 08 Nov 2006 10:08:02 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was From Engr Ibrahim Wahala <ib478p@yahoo.co.jp>, although it may have been spoofed.

FROM ENGR IBRAHIM WAHALA
LOT 857 RUE 21 ZONE 4
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE
 
DEAR SIR,
 
I AM CONTACTING YOU FROM MY OFFICE CONFIDENTIALLY CONCERNING THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF AN AMOUNT OF MONEY FROM HERE IN ABIDJAN WEST AFRICA.
 
THIS MONEY IN QUESTION IS USD $2.2  MILLION DOLLARS AND THE FUND IS CURRENTLY IN THE BANK OF AFRICA IN A SUSPENSE ACCOUNT AND I WANT YOU TO HELP ME TO RECEIVE THE MONEY IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT SO THAT I CAN COME OVER TO MEET WITH YOU FOR THE SHARING OF THE FUND AS I HAVE AGREED TO OFFER YOU 20% OF THE TOTAL FUND WHILE THE REST OF 80% WILL BE THERE IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UNTIL I WILL MEET WITH YOU AS SOON AS THE TRANSACTION IS OVER.
 
PLEASE SEND ME YOUR DIRECT AND CONFIDENTIAL TELEPHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN CALL YOU SO THAT WE CAN TALK IN FULL DETAILS AND I WILL SEND YOU THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS INVOLVED.
 
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL RESPONSE URGENTLY.
 
THANKS.
 
ENGR IBRAHIM WAHALA
 


Protect Your PC Now ! -- 0 Yen Security Campaign