The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

From:  Sgt. Delgado Ismael <>
Date:  Tue, 24 Jan 2006 06:27:38 -0800
FROM: Sgt. Delgado Ismael
Important Message
To President / Managing Director.
Good day,
My name is Delgado Ismael, I am an American soldier, I serve in the
Military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, as you know we have being
attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. We where lucky to move
funds belonging to Saddam Hussein’s family hopping it was a bomb in the
box, later we find out it was a fiscal cash .The total amount is US$25,000,000
Twenty Five Million United State dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills which is still in our co 
sturdy at the military base camp, now we find it as a Big Risk on us if our commandant nor the 
Iraqis People get to find out about this box of money because we are not allowed to have any money 
in our position for that We are seeking for a trustworthy foreign business partner who can help us 
in receiving this box of money
so that He/She may invest it for us and keep our share for banking.
This is our plan of sharing my partner and I will take 60%, you take the other 40%.
No stress attached, for we have made all necessary arrangement for shipping it out of Iraq,
Iraq is a war zone. We planed on using diplomatic courier service for shipping the money out in one 
large silver box declaring it as family valuables using diplomatic immunity.
If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we 
can trust to assist us. Can I trust you?
When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most 
confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication also your contact details. This business 
is risk free. The box can be shipped out in 48hrs. Please send your reply to my private mail box:
Sgt. Delgado.  

What Is This?

This Email with the Subject "FROM, DELGADO ISMAEL." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Tue, 24 Jan 2006 06:27:38 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as Sgt. Delgado Ismael <>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2018 to 2019 2018 2019
fro 2018 to 2019 2018 2019