The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  FROM
From:  "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Smith_Bulla?=" <john.ibe2@aliceadsl.fr>
Date:  Mon, 27 Oct 2008 00:39:21 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "FROM" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 27 Oct 2008 00:39:21 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Smith_Bulla?=" <john.ibe2@aliceadsl.fr>, although it may have been spoofed.

FROM 

THE DESK OF
SMITH BULLA
Email:smithbulla@yahoo.com
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER
IN FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
FIRST NATIONAL BANK
SOUTH AFRICA

Dear friend,

Please, attention and understand my reason of contacting you today through this email, I  am .Smith 
Bulla the auditor general, audit and account information manager in  FIRST NATIONAL BANK, SOUTH 
AFRICA., in my department during the auditing of the year 2007, I discovered an abounded sum of( 
(US$20,000,000.00)
Twenty Million United State Dollars,  That belongs to our late customer MrFrederick M. Wong and 
Lilla C. Wong, who died on Egypt Air Flight 990,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm

Working In-collaboration with the Audit Manager, we decided to investigate this account for more 
information. We discovered that the owner of this account, a foreigner has died intestate leaving 
no heirs or next of kin who could make a claim.
Presently, we are the only two people in our organization with access to this information and we 
have decided to keep it that way and claim the money for ourselves using a third party who will 
take the place of the deceased (next of kin). We will supply the necessary information on the 
deceased and ensure that the claim application is giving immediate approval. Documents like the 
Death and Deposit certificate will be arranged and forwarded to the bank.

We have earmarked a commission of 40% of the total amount for you. The remaining 60% you will help 
us invest in profitable Stocks and Shares in your country. We would like to get your decision to 
this proposal as soon as possible. On receipt of your decision, we will fax or email you.

Note on your willingness toward this transaction, i want you to indicate you are ready to assistant 
us on this project  by sending below information we  need to start the process.

1.      Your full name::  
2.      Your phone number::  
3.      Your age::  
4.      Your sex::  
5.      Your occupations:: 
6.      Your country and city::

Yours faithfully

SMITH BALLA
FIRST NATIONAL BANK, SOUTH AFRICA.

Email:smithbulla@yahoo.com




---------------------- ALICE N°1 de la RELATION CLIENT 2008*--------------------
Découvrez vite l'offre exclusive ALICE BOX! En cliquant ici http://abonnement.aliceadsl.fr Offre 
soumise à conditions.*Source : TNS SOFRES / BEARING POINT. Secteur Fournisseur d.Accès Internet



Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!