This Email with the Subject "Business Deal" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 30 Jun 2019 15:24:48 -0400 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as "General John William Nicholson"<firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, or follow any URLs as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
My name is General John William Nicholson. I am an American soldier, presently in Afghanistan for the training, advising the Afghan forces and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$8,000,000.00) Eight Million United States Dollars to you in your country for three purposes
1. Moving the funds to a safe haven
2. Allowing you to use the funds for investment over a period of five (5) years
3. Keeping a lifetime friendship with you and your family.
If I have your word that my interest will be protected until I complete my service and come over to take my share of the money,I am prepared to leave you with 10% of this sum for receiving them while allow you to use the remaining 90% for investment over a period not exceeding five years.
Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks by the terrorist group and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us. The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a united nations aid supply plane, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot.
The security company where the money is deposited have contacted me with notice on closing operations and I have ask them to give me a short time to appoint a beneficiary who will either come in person for the claim or have it delivered my appointed beneficiary's country.
Please contact me as soon as possible with the following details:
God Bless you as I look forward to your positive response.
General John William Nicholsonjohnwilliamnicholsonjohn@yahoo.com