The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

Subject:  Read very well and Reply Fast please
From:  "John Williams"<admin@qeaudio.ga>
Date:  Fri, 28 Jun 2019 14:41:20 -0400
Goodday,

My name is General John William Nicholson. I am an American soldier, presently in Afghanistan for 
the training, advising the Afghan forces and also helping in stabilizing the country against 
security challenges. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for 
your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$8,000,000.00) Eight Million United States Dollars to 
you in your country for two purposes.

1. Moving the funds to a safe haven
2. Allowing you to use the funds for investment over a period of five (5) years

If I have your word that my interest will be protected until I complete my I am prepared to leave 
you with 10% of this sum for receiving them while allow you to use the remaining 90% for investment 
over a period not exceeding five years. Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at 
a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of  the attacks by the terrorist group 
and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us .

 The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem 
for me, so with the help of a united nations aid supply plane, I was able to get the package out to 
a safe location  entirely out of trouble spot.The security company where the money is deposited 
have contacted me with notice on closing operations and I have ask them to give me a short time to 
appoint a beneficiary who will either come in person for the claim or have it delivered my 
appointed beneficiary's country.

Please contact me as soon as possible with the following details:

Full Name:
Full Address: 
Tel/cell numbers:
Occupation:

God Bless you as I look forward to your positive response.

Thank You,

General John William Nicholson
johnwilliamnicholsonjohn@yahoo.com

Goodday, My name is General John William Nicholson. I am an American soldier, presently in Afghanistan for the training, advising the Afghan forces and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$8,000,000.00) Eight Million United States Dollars to you in your country for two purposes. 1. Moving the funds to a safe haven 2. Allowing you to use the funds for investment over a period of five (5) years If I have your word that my interest will be protected until I complete my I am prepared to leave you with 10% of this sum for receiving them while allow you to use the remaining 90% for investment over a period not exceeding five years. Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks by the terrorist group and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us . The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a united nations aid supply plane, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot.The security company where the money is deposited have contacted me with notice on closing operations and I have ask them to give me a short time to appoint a beneficiary who will either come in person for the claim or have it delivered my appointed beneficiary's country. Please contact me as soon as possible with the following details: Full Name: Full Address: Tel/cell numbers: Occupation: God Bless you as I look forward to your positive response. Thank You, General John William Nicholson johnwilliamnicholsonjohn@yahoo.com

What Is This?

This Email with the Subject "Read very well and Reply Fast please" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 28 Jun 2019 14:41:20 -0400 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as "John Williams"<admin@qeaudio.ga>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2019 to 2019 2019
fro 2019 to 2019 2019