You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "Highly important:" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:21:57 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Mohammed Isa"<firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
ATTENTION PLS YOUR BUSINESS ASSISTANCE Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, Although Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. I am Mr.Mohammed M Isa, a Manager at the Union Bank of Africa, LONDON BRANCH. I came to know of you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence. A foreigner,(LATE ENGR ADEL UMAR) an oil Merchant /contractor with the African Oil London offshore, until his death three years ago in a ghastly air crash, banked with us here at the Union Bank PLC, and had a closing balance of USD$10.2M (Ten Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which the bank now expects to be claimed by any of his available Relative or next of kin without that it will be Considered frozen. Valuable efforts are being made by the Union Bank to get in touch with any of late Engr's next of kin (he did not make known his wife or children) to the Bank. Now the board of directors, are making arrangement for the fund to be declared "UNCLIAMABLE " and then subsequently becomes Union Bank's money. In order to avert this negative development,I myself now seek for your permission to have you stand as the next of kin so that the fund, USD$10.2M, would be subsequently transferred and paid into your bank account as the beneficiary (Relative) next of kin. All documents and proves to enable you get this fund have been carefully worked out and I am assuring you 100% risk free involvement. Your share would be 30% of the total amount. while the rest 70% would be for myself. If this proposal is OK by you then kindly get back to me immediately via e-mail ( email@example.com) furnishing me with your most confidential telephone, and e-mail, so that I can forward to you the relevant details of this transaction. Regards. Mohammed M Isa MANAGER LONDON BRANCH. TEL:+447031965139