A Scam Email with the Subject "THANK YOU" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 05 Mar 2008 06:27:45 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "MRS ROSE MULEKO"<firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
Att I greet you in the name of our lord. My name is MRS ROSELINE MULEKO, I am a widow and a mother of Two all girls. I know you will see my letter to you as an embarrassment considering the fact that we do not know ourselves, from Adam, but,plead with you to be patient with me. Well,I feel very pleased to contact you for some assistance and business relationship.I live in South Africa with my children. My late husband was a loving, caring and hardworking businessman who died unfortunately In a ghastly autocrash. Before the sudden death of my beloved husband, and father of my daughters, my late husband intended to establish a business, Abroad with the sum of$8.5 million united states dollars, but unfortunately he died before this proposed venture. Following his death, his family members insisted that I am not entitled to his property (Assets and money) since I am a woman and my offspring's all girls as I do not have a male child for my husband. Well, according to barbaric traditional laws here in this partof Africa which doesn't entitled a woman to inherit a man's property, as they are expected by tradition to take over the management of his business and other properties including myself who automatically becomes a wife to one of his immediate brothers. Unfortunately to this wicked family members, the $8.5million united states dollars which my late husband intended to use in establishing a business in Overseas was deposited in a bank account unknown to his family. I and his Banking Officer are the only ones aware of this money,so I have discussed this matter with a her in the bank that I want this money personally so that I will be able to take care of my children's educational needs since my husband's family members vehemently opposed the furtherance of their education. According to the officer of the bank, the best way to securethis money is to remit this money to a foreign bank designate outside our country for safe-keeping, later it will be expended for future business investment subject to the Advise of whosoever finally assists us. At this juncture, Ithere fore ask for your kindest and sincere assistance in providing us with the following details, according to the officer in the Bank- 1.Full Name: 2.Address: 3Occupation: 4Telephone 5.Fax 6Mobile Number And these will be in the enablement to facilitate the remittance of this fund into your nominated account. As soon as I get your positive response, I shall provide you with all the necessary detail for this Remitance. However, I have decided to give you 30% of the total money as a reward for your sincere assistance and the remaining 70% of the money will be for our both mutual investment as I will want to keep aglow my late husbands dream of investing in real estate and other lucrative ventures. To be able to help me, kindly send through my email, your personal details including your contact information for easy communication. Thanking you for your anticipated response MRS ROSELINE MULEKO