The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

Date:  Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:01:13 -0700

You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "DEAR BELOVED." and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:01:13 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was MRS JEWEL TAYLOR <JTAYLOR@HOTMAIL.COM>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

Dear Beloved,
With all sincerity and humility and deep pains I’m writing this message to you expecting your 
assistance to my predicament. I am Mrs. Jewel Taylor the estranged wife to the former president of 
Liberia Charles Taylor, who was asked by unanimous decision by the international community to step 
down from the corridors of power. 

I was compelled to write this mail to you under duress and as a result of the present situation 
have led me to this decision to better the lives of my children. Currently now, I have decided to 
make do with the sum of $20.5m (Twenty Million five hundred thousand United States Dollars) 
belonging to my husband that was deposited in a security firm, and I know that my husband will be 
faced with the similar fate that saw the end of Sad am Hussein. And in that vein, i have decided to 
relocate, with your assistance. Hence I write you for the money to be transferred to your custody. 

My decision was reached when i could not conceive the thought that after the United States 
Government has promised to let my husband go free based on the condition that he should step down, 
Mr. Collin Powell stated in a press briefing that he would be indicted as well be convicted by the 
court in Netherlands to face charges on war crimes, this is what led to my decision as God K nows 
that i was never in support of his involvement in the indecent maltreating of innocent people in 
Pol itics. 

This decision is hard for me to make but I just have to make it for the sake of my children's 
future. Currently the said money was lodged in a safety deposit box in a financial Institution 
which I will disclose to you once you show total commitment to me and my request for assistance. I 
currently have the deposit certificate and can draw up a change of beneficiary mandate to effect 
you as the beneficiary to the funds. I am a trained economist by profession and it is in this line 
that I will want you to take note that your services for assisting me will be compensated to the 
best of my ability with 20% of the total amount of ($20.5) while the remaining 80% is for me. I 
hope to invest part of my share in your country on viable area of investment as you may advise me. 

I am looking forward to hearing from you and i would like you to keep this project close to your 
heart just as myself pending when we reach the conclusive end of this project. I will want you as a 
matter of confidentiality to respond through this mail {} And also send 
your mobile telephone number as well your fax line, so that I can give you a call if the need 
arises as we are currently on political asylum n ow in West Africa. Once I get your confirmation 
that you can be of assistance to me.

I look forward to your response with great hope of assistance from your good self. 



I remain Yours Truly, 

Mrs. Jewel Taylor 

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019