The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

Subject:  Dear Beloved One In Christ,
From:  <>
Date:  Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:13:58 -0800

You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "Dear Beloved One In Christ," and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:13:58 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was <>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

Dear Beloved One In Christ,
Good day,
I know you will be surprised to read this mail from me, but please consider this letter as a genuine request from a family in need of your humble assistance. Firstly, I must introduce myself. I am Benjamin Mataruse. a Citizen of Zimbabwe, but I am contacting you from ABIDJAN CAPITAL CITY OF IVORY COAST presently called COTE D'IVOIRE where I am now sickening political asylum with my sister. My mother died here in cote d'ivoire after we have spent all the money that is with us to save her life in a private hospital here.
I am the son of Late Mr. Peter Mataruse, a wealthy farmer and senior politician with the opposition political party in my country, Movement for Democratic Change (MDC). Our wicked President Robert Mugabe murdered my father, before I ran way from my country because I have become his next target to eliminate. My father was a fighter for Justice and a moving force in the MDC, a party wanting to end the several years of brutal Dictatorship government of President Robert Mugabe. You will read more stories about President Mugabe's brutal acts by visiting this web site:
My father was accused of assisting the White farmers in fighting the government. Few weeks after his arrest, he was reported dead. The government claimed he died of heart attack and his body was never seen for proper autopsy, they buried him in the government cemetery. My father's associate Mr. Martin Olds a White farmer from Britain assisted me in fighting my father's death through the Court and media.
The Government saw us as a big treath to them and decided to eliminate us. Mr. Olds was attacked and murdered in his House, but fortunately, before they came looking for me, I received the news and I left the country through the border to South Africa to save my life, Before my arrival here in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire.
Here is my reason for contacting you. My father deposited a huge Sum of money in the total sum of US$15.5M [Fifteen million, Five hundred thousand United States Dollars] presently with a bank in ABIDJAN Cote D'ivoire, my father kept this money in a bank here in cote d'ivoire because of the situation in my Country.
The government seized my father's farms and banks account before his arrest and Murder. He told me everything concerning the funds while he was still in detention. This is why I need your assistance in securing the funds there in your Country, so that I can arrange on how to come over to your country for the investment of the fund.
I am willing to offer you 25% of the US$15.5 Million For your assistance to provide an account where the funds will be transferred into, and the remaining 75% is for my family for the investment. Please, let me know if you can assist me, so that I can give you more details on how we shall proceed. As I wait for your urgent Response, please treat this information as top secret and very confidential. Please contact me back with your wilingness to assist me and call me at +22509717735.
Yours truly,
Mr. Benjamin Mataruse.

10万美女云集 2008搜狐女声正在海选招生!

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019