A Scam Email with the Subject "Your help on my investiment." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 17 Jun 2006 03:50:58 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Mrs.Safia Feddag" <email@example.com>, although it may have been spoofed.
MRS SOFIA FEDDAG PO BOX 2654 Alger, RP 16554 205, Bd Krim Belkacem, Algiers, Algeria Attn/ My name is Mrs Safia Feddag and I am a citiezn of Algeria in North Africa, I am the Secrectary to the President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, the Algerian elected president.As his personal secretary, there was huge sum amount of money which was recoverded during the armed conflict between the Algerian government and various Islamist rebel groups which began in 1991. And in 1999 Mr Abdelaziz Bouteflika was elected as the civilan president of Algeria. This amount was purposed to import aminations from France but the military officier who is incharge of the money kept the money under-ground security vault save and fly to France for exile with his entire family and died in France, I am the only person who known were he kept the box which contain the cast of American dollars $10. 5 million .Due to the bomb explosion on the Dec 12, 2002 in a western Algerian Thursday, killing four people and wounding 16 others,as result of the bomb explosion and it affected the security under-ground vault save , I took the box which contain the $10.5 million to my home because my husband is dead in plane crash and I have no child,on the 15th december 2005, the exacutive council spoke about the tress and investigation of this sum $10.5 million which was kept in importating Aminations during the war , because of the Bomb explosion , there is no more tress about the money.On the 20th Febuary 2006, I decided to move the box via diplomatic to Abidjan in Cote d'ivoire for security and sfe keeping , the box which contained the $10.5 million was deposited with a security company in Cote d'ivoire for security reasons. I am contacting you so you will assist me to move the box from the security company in Cote d'voire because the date which i signed with them is coming up and I told the company that my foreign partner will soon contact them for the transporting of the box .The security company did not know that it was money inside the box rather I registered it as family valuables for export.I conatcted you so you will contact the security company on my behalf and ask thel to transport the box directly to your home by their diplomatic men, there is no risky into this transaction because there is no more tress due to the Bomb explosion. As you can understand, I am working with President Abdelaziz Bouteflika as his personal secretary, I will not recieve any calls or call out, I will be only sending you emails every time for my security reasons.from the total $10.5 million in the box in Cote d'ivoire, when you concluded with the security company in Cote d'ivoire and the box delivered to you, 25% of the total money in the box will be for you and the rest 75% will use to invest in company in your country.As soon as the box leave, I will take an emagency leave from my office and fly to yoyr country but you should be a God fearing person because i am trusting you.Keep this transaction confidential because you are the only person that I reviewed this secrect.Send me all your identities and contact if you are willing and I will send mine to you both the document for the deposit. Looking to hear from you. Sincerely, MRS SOFIA FEDDAG PO BOX 2654 Alger, RP 16554 205, Bd Krim Belkacem, Algiers, Algeria Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org