The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

Subject:  I am looking for a reliable and God fearing partner
From:  "johnathan broughs" <>
Date:  Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:31:39 -0700

You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "I am looking for a reliable and God fearing partner" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:31:39 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "johnathan broughs" <>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

First, let me introduce my self,

I am Mr.Johnathan Broughs, A British citizen base
in Kuwait; I am working with (Kuwait Petroleum Corporation)
Member of International Special
Committee for Budget

  However, with my position in the Company I have
secured for my self Eighty Million U.S Dollars

  Which I deposited in a Glodex Security and
Diplomatic Courier Services in Dubai, United Arab
Emirates (UAE) as insurance certified bond

  Meanwhile I am looking for a reliable and God
fearing partner who can help me secure the money
from the security company and deposit it into
his/her nominated account Abroad.

  Because I will soon retire from the company in
Kuwait and we need rest after my retirement that is
why I need a good partner who will follow up this
plan immediately.

  Moreover I need 100% total confidentiality between
me and you in this transaction to enable us proceed

  Because I secure this fund during the Kuwait war,
as a member of International Special Committee for

  As soon as you secure the fund from the Security
Company in Dubai, I  advice you to deduct your 30%
share 5% for any effort you make toward the
transaction making it 35% then the remaining 65%
will be wire to my account in London.

  Meanwhile I will control you on the time of my
retirement to update you when I will be coming to
meet you in your country for total self relax.

  Moreover, in process of the transaction I would
like it to be only on email conversation for
security reasons because I would like us to keep it
confidential to avoid other Members know about the

  However the attachment finds bellow is a copy of
my international Passport.

  More also, I would like you to indicate to me
below information’s as stated

  Such: Your residential address
             You’re full Name.
             Date of birth
             Marital status
             Company Address
            A copy of your international passport or
driver's license.

  Please immediately I received above stated
informations from you, then I will forward the
contact information of the security company in Dubai
where the money is deposited with the certificate of
deposit to enable you claim the fund consignments on
my behalf as the next beneficiary.

  Please I am looking forward to read from your
positive response as soon as possible
 reply via email (

Thanks and Remain Blessed

  With warm Regards
  Mr.Johnathan Broughs
  Unity we stand

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial!

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2017 to 2019 2017 2018 2019
fro 2017 to 2019 2017 2018 2019