The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

Subject:  I want you to go into a venture with me as my partner
From:  Geirge Thomson <>
Date:  Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:01:30 -0700
Dear Friend,

I want you to go into a venture with me as my partner in this deal by helping me and claim this packages/consignments worth 10 million US dollars, Which my late father deposited with a security company in Spain for safekeeping.

I will give you as share of 30% out of the total sum, and then the remaining 70% will be for me, if I receive your willingness to transact this business with me I will give you more details regards to the transaction.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Trust me this is a risk free business relationship.

Please get in touch with me by my private email address: and send me your full names and address and cell phone numbers to enable us discuss further.

Looking forward to receive your reply.
Best Regards,
Smith Thomson.

Missed the show? Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN. See them now!

What Is This?

This Email with the Subject "I want you to go into a venture with me as my partner" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:01:30 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as Geirge Thomson <>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019