FROM MR. MARTIN ZONGO.
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT,
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT,
INTERNATIONAL BANQUE OF AFRICA,
My name is Martin Zongo, I am the head of auditing and accounting section of international banque of africa.With due respect and regard,I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end .
During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on 26th December 2004 in the Tsunami that happened in Sumatra island, Indonesia. From the information that our bank have gotten so far, the Tsunami killed him with his entire family.Uptill now, no other relation has been identified. The person that he used as his next of kin was his 17 year old son who died along side the family.
Although personally, I keep this information secret within myself to enable the whole plans and idea be profitable and successful during the time of execution. The said amount was (U.S$9.5M UNITED STATES DOLLARS).
I thereby contact you, to :
(1) Assist me in the transfer of the said fund into your account.
(2) Advise me on lucrative areas for investment.
Meanwhile, all the arrangement to put claim over this fund, as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, as well as getting the required approval and transfering this money to a foreign account, has been put in place.I will relay directives and needed information to you, as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me, and also benefit your self with this great business opportunity.
I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills, while 50% will be for me.Please, I advise you to keep this as a "top secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I conclude this deal with you. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible for further information.
Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail et bénéficiez d'un filtre antispam gratuit ! Windows Live Hotmail