The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

Subject:  Dear Chosen friend
Date:  Thu, 24 May 2007 15:22:03 -0700

You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "Dear Chosen friend" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 24 May 2007 15:22:03 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

Dear Chosen friend
Please accept my sincere apologies in bringing this message of goodwill to you, I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any pains.
ÂI am contacting you because i am looking for a Foreigner who can assist me in this transaction that is risk free.ÂÂ
I would like to introduce myself as Mrs.Jennifer B.Vang of Repulic of Benin,West Africa. Am Married to Mr.Michael Vang from U.S.A (A biggest gold Dealer here in our country Benin Rep.) who died in a plane crash in the year 2003. I have been recently been daigonosed of Cancer of the Pelvics. I am writing from my sick bed.
I have been married to my Late husband Mr.Michael Vang for the past 13 Years and we have one child.
There is this $3.5 million USD (THREE MILLION FIVE HUNDERD THOUSAND US DOLLARS) which my late husband has in Bank here in our country of which I am the next of kin. With my health condition and because our son is not capable to inherite this fund because of his age (12 years), I am looking for a credible Foreigner to whom I will pass my right of next of kin. You will apply to the bank and request for the transfer of the fund to your bank account on my behalf with my authority.
This is on the condition that you will take 30% of the total fund for yourself, while the remaining 70% will be kept for me and my only son.
I have chosen you to assist me in this transaction based on the fact you are a foreigner like my late husband and i want to let you know that some of my relatives whom i entrusted my late husband's properties to take care of have convarted them to be there personal properties as they knew i cannot do anything to them because of my health condition.
Now, we are only left with this fund $3.5 million USD (THREE MILLION FIVE HUNDERD THOUSAND US DOLLARS)Â which is in the bank here in our country, I am contacting you to seek for your assistance to provide an account where this money will be transfer and then you will arrange for me and my only son to come over to your country where i can receive good treatmant and with your assistance we can invest our own share in any business you may decide.
If you are willing to assist us, kindly send to me your full contact
1-) Your Full Name
2-) Your Telephone No.
3-) Your Fax Number if any
4-) Your Age
5-) Your Occupation.
This informations will be use to prepare an Authorization letter/ Power of attorney which will empower you to stand as my beneficary so that this fund can be release and transfer to your nominated bank account which you will provide.
I await your reply urgently because the more the day goes, the more my health condition gets worse.
Kindly reply me in my most confidential email addresss
jennifer Vang

BÃnÃficiez gratuitement d'AOL WebMail ! 2 Go de stockage, gestion simplifiÃe des photos, consultation des e-mails sur votre mobile, protection antivirus et anti-spam. En savoir plus.

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019