The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  Dear Chosen Partner,
From:  Mrs. Jennifer Boris <jenniferboris@kaixo.com>
Date:  Mon, 18 Jun 2007 09:44:19 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "Dear Chosen Partner," was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 18 Jun 2007 09:44:19 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was Mrs. Jennifer Boris <jenniferboris@kaixo.com>, although it may have been spoofed.

Dear Chosen Partner, Godly Opinion: I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody you have not known before. I decided to do this after praying over the situation. You should please consider the transaction on its content and not the fact that you have not known me before. I need not dwell on how I came by your contact information because there are many such possibilities these days. Introduction: I am Mrs.Jennifer Boris ,of Republic of Benin, West Africa, widow to Late Mr.Croft Boris (for Consular of the Republic Of Benin embassy in Tunis, Tunisia,) I have been recently been diagnosed of Cancer of the Pelvic. I am writing from my sick bed. There is this US$6 Million ($Six million United States Dollars) my husband has in Bank and Finance house of which I am the next of kin. Going by my health condition and because my husband and I have no children, I am looking for a credible person to whom I will pass the right of next of kin. You the sole person will apply to the Bank and request for the transfer of the fund to your care through our family lawyer. What is expected of you? This is on the condition that you will take 25% of the fund for yourself, while you will use the remaining 75% for the less privilege people in the society. This is in fulfilment of the last request of my late husband: that a substantial part of the fund be used to carter for the less privileged the motherless and the most stripped. If this condition is acceptable to you, you should contact me immediately with your full names, Direct Telephone number and contact information so that I will ask our family lawyer to prepare the document of authorization that will give you the right of next of kin to the Fund. Our Family lawyer will also give you a text of the application which you are to send to the Bank where the money is logded. I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time the fund will be transferred into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as I have described above. I look forward to your response in my most Confidential email: mrsjenniferboris@yahoo.fr Yours, Mrs. Jennifer Boris mrsjenniferboris@yahoo.fr Inform me all your details. Name : Country Of origin : Tel/Moblie : Age : Occupation:

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2016 2016
fro 2016 to 2016 2016