The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

From:  Mr Danny Hanif <>
Date:  Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:53:56 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "URGENT REQUEST" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:53:56 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was Mr Danny Hanif <>, although it may have been spoofed.

Bp 82 zangote yenugua 02 4587
ouagadougou 02 burkina-faso west africa
Dear Friend,
I am Mr  Danny Hanif  Director Auditing & Accounting unit of a bank here in Burkina-Faso West Africa (name Withheld for security reasons). I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds US$11.5M (ELEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED-STATES DOLLARS) of one of my bank client who died along with his entire family on 31st July 2000 in a plane crash.
Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared in the ratio of 20% to be shared among charity organizations while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us. If you agree to my business proposal,further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as l receive your return mail. Feel free to send me your reply in my new email address as listed herein:
Have a great day as I wait to hear from you.
Mr. Danny Hanif

Lancez des recherches en toute sécurité depuis n'importe quelle page Web. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT Windows Live Toolbar aujourd'hui ! Essayez-le maintenant !

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017