Tooks Chambers Chambers of Michael Mansfield QC 8 Warner Yard Warner Street London EC1R 5EY DX 68 Chancery Lane Facsimile 020 7841 6199 Private Email: email@example.com Good Day, Please permit me to introduce myself to you, I am Michael Mansfield, a Legal Practitioner,Tooks chambers in London, United Kingdom. I got your contact from the UK Chambers of Commerce and Trade,and I have decided to contact you so that we can carry out this mutually beneficial business transaction. My late Client Engr.Vergara Geronimo,until his death deposited a total of US$5.5M with a Bank in London,United Kingdom. He was a Director with Shell Petroleum Development Company in Gabon, Western Africa. Since I am the personal attorney to Vergara Geronimo, he gave me the custody of the deposit documents,and as such entrusted me with the Legal Rights to transfer and execute this deposit to any Next of Kin after his demise.I have since tried to locate any Next of Kin to my late client without success, hence I decided to contact you so that you can rightfully stand as the next of kin to inherit the deposited sum. This is a staggering sum,and I need a reliable person to help me with necessary arrangements to transfer the deposited sum out of the United Kingdom. By virtue of my position as an Attorney, I will arrange the documents in your name so that you can rightly apply as a Next of Kin to Late client in a capacity of a Family Friend. You will be entitled to 40% of the total sum should you be willing to assist me in this business transaction, and I will get the remaining 60%. I will prepare a formal agreement to guide us in this transaction for accountability purpose. Please contact me through my private email box as soon as possible so that we can start processing the documents. I look forward to hearing from you in my private. Yours truly, Barr. Michael Mansfield QC ---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
What Is This?This Email with the Subject "YOUR NEXT OF KIN/URGENT REPLY" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:19:06 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as Michael Mansfield QC <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.