You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 02 Dec 2005 15:11:39 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "FROM ELIZABETH GARANG" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Dear Friend, I am Mrs Elizabeth Garang, the wife of the Sudan's vice President John Garag who was killed in an helicopter crash on August 1, 2005 .I am currently in Kenya, where I am taken refugee with my son Philip Garang. We ran from Sudan because the incumbent government of Sudan want my son and i killed because my husband was striving hard For the liberation of southern Sudan. I want to confide in you if you can assist me to receive a trunk box of treasure box containing $25,000,000,USD which my late husband deposited with a diplomatic courier service for onward delivery to purchase arms for the liberation army. The diplomat is will deliver the trunk boxes in your country in a few days and i want you to front as my beneficiary to claim this trunk box before i arrive to your country, and this deposit was made under my son's name as the next of kin. This consignment was deposited under class U.P.C meaning undisputed private consignment that is to say the diplomatic courier service is ignorant of the true contents of the consignment because, the contents was declared as an African arts. Upon request I will scan and send to you the certificate of deposit for your perusal before the transaction commences. Considering the effort you will put in the transaction, we are willing to concede 25% of the money to you as compensation, while remaining 75% will be for i and my son Philip. If you are ready you assist me ,please send me your phone number and your resident address so that i can forward it to the diplomat as my son's beneficiary as my i will instruct the officer in charge to deliver the consignment to you in your place on my behalf if only you are not going to betray us at the end. You can visit this website to know more about my later husband. http://www.sudantribune.com/article.php3?id_article=11050 http://www.sudantribune.com/article_impr.php3?id_article=11050 http://politics.yahoo.com/photos/ss/events/wl/080105sudangarangvp&curPhoto= 1 http://nazret.com/blogs/blogs/index.php?title=john_garang&more=1&c=1&tb=1&p b=1 http://newvision.co.ug/D/8/20/448696 Please write me back through my private email address. below. email@example.com I await to hear from you soon. Thanks. Mrs. Elizabeth Garang.