You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "I AWAIT YOUR RESPOND IN MY EMAIL ASAP" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:18:02 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "=?iso-8859-1?Q?_ZAINAB_MOHAMMED?=" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Greetings, I am Mrs. Zainab Mohammed Sani,ex-wife(divorced) to Sheikh Mohammad Al Amoudi. If you want to know more about my ex-husband Mohammad Al Amoudi visit this site: http://en. wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Al_Amoudi I am 44years old, suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 3 months according to my doctors. This is because the damage the cancer has done to me is very bad . My ex husband is a Saudi Arabian /Ethiopian business magnate who lives in Ethiopia and Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. In 2006 his net worth was estimated as between $2.5 and $6.9 billion, causing Arabian Business to rank him as the world's 8th richest Arab. During the period of our blissful marriage we couldn't produce any child of our own. My ex husband was very wealthy and after our divorce,I inherited part of his business and wealth. The doctor has advised me that I may not live for more than 3months and that it is only by the power of God [Allah] that can determine my life span,so I now decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the less privelegded and poor in Africa, America, Asia and Europe. I selected you after visiting the internet and I prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of ($4.5MillionUSD Only) $4,500,000.00 Million Us Dollars to you for the less privileged. Please I want you to note that,this fund is lying a finance and security company and upon my instruction, you will file in an application for the transfer of the money in your name. Lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose,and not other wise. lastly,for your kind assistance i am offering you 20% of the total funds as yours, once the funds gets to you while the remaining 80% be disbursed by you to the less privileged and needy. Kindly get back to me on my private email on email@example.com May God [Allah] be with you and your family. I await your response. Mrs Zainab Mohammed Sani ------------------------ ALICE C'EST ENCORE MIEUX AVEC CANAL+ LE BOUQUET ! --------------- Découvrez vite l'offre exclusive ALICEBOX et CANAL+ LE BOUQUET, en cliquant ici http://alicebox.fr Soumis à conditions.