You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "SGT.JAMES CLAYTON (IRAQ) !!!!" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 09 Feb 2007 06:04:13 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was SGT.JAMES CLAYTON <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Compliment, I hope my email meets you well. My name is Sgt .James Clayton jr(American soldier). I am in the Engineering military unit here in Baghdad in Iraq , with Oesophageal cancer which has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few weeks/months to live, according to medical experts. My late 2 colleagues who died last week in a bomb blast and I found a huge sum of $25 Million USD in Baghdad neighbourhood ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm) that we have successfully moved out of the country to Spain via a diplomatic courier service. I am contacting you because i want you to help with claiming of this merchandise and help me distribute them to charity organizations and homeless people. I feel distributing the funds would be a way to appease the LORD and also want God to be merciful to me and my late friends and also accept our souls ,because we have killed so many in the war, but we where only serving our country. I have decided to give this sum 0f $25 Million USD to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. I am single, as my family died in a car accident years ago, and i vowed on my son and wife grave never to get married, so then i joined the force. I guess it is time for me to go join my family as i see my beautiful wife and my son in my dreams. I will want you to help me collect this consignment and dispatched it to charity organizations like i have said earlier. I have set aside 30% for you and your time. The most important thing is that can I TRUST you Once the funds get to you?, and also would you distribute the rest 70% to charity organizations?. Your own duty is to contact the DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE on how the consignment can be released and sent down to your home address and also find a safe place where the funds can be kept. If you are interested I will furnish you with more details,so you are to send me all your full informations such as telephone,mobile,fax,country,occupation e.t.c. But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times because if the authorities are aware of this funds, it would be seized and used for purchasing ammunitions and irrelevant accessories, whereby we have so many sick, homeless kids dying with hunger.. I am awaiting your urgent response on my private email address, email@example.com IN GOD WE TRUST!!!! Regards. SGT .JAMES CLAYTON No virus found in this outgoing message Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (126.96.36.199 - 9.057.007). http://www.pctools.com/anti-virus/