You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "Your Opinion" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:02:13 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "Mr.Don Shishi" <email@example.com>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Dear sir, I am Mr. Don Shishi, I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and secretly extract 1.2% Excess maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Magellan Capital Funds. As an expert, I have made over $44.5m from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an Investor to receive the funds as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Magellan Capital Funds. All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance"" EXPLANATION: I have more than 158 Corporate Investors attached to my PORTFOLIO whose Capital Investment Funds are been managed and administered by me alone. This Capital Investment Funds has a value of US$244Billion FIXED. The $244billion is been used for trading in Stock Market, Crude Oil and Lending with Profit Returns. Every Years, each Corporate Investor is expected to receive 20% interest from his total Investment Capital Funds which is paid to the Investor annually as their Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) However, I made average of 21.2% from the Investor's Investment Capital Funds annually which have exceeded our targeted 20% of Investment Total Investment Capital Funds. On this note, the extra 1.2% from the 21.2% is been retained by me as my personal profits for managing the Capital Investment. In the other hands, I cannot claim this funds without presenting someone to stand as an Investor otherwise our Establishment will convert the funds into the Company's Treasury. This is why I come to you for the deal to take place. TRANSACTION: I will opened a file in your name as our Investor with some documents to be backdated to qualify you as our Investor so as to claim the $44.5m.The file will be presented to our Governing Board Council for verification and approval and once your file is approved, you will contacted to come down for signing of the Investorâ??s Funds Release Order that will facilitate and expedite the transfer of the funds to your account through our Investment Bank. This is a fair deal without any risk attached on either on your part or on my part as long as we complied with the laws governing the claiming of funds in our establishment. ATTORNEY SERVICES: I do not want you to come to sign the Investor's Funds Release Order because you cannot defend the source of the funds during the signing as our Managing Director may decide to ask you some questions which you may not answer correctly thereby jeopardizing the transaction. Therefore you will inform our establishment that you will not be able to come down for the signing due to some reasons and hereby to appoint an attorney that will represent you for the signing. DOCUMENTATION: I will attach the Investor's Funds Release Order for your completion and returning the completed copy to me through fax or email attachment as the attorney representing you will use the information to sign all documents in respect of this very payment on your behalf. DURATION PERIOD:If you are very serious as I am,we will have this transaction conluded with 7-Banking Working days from the date of start. REQUESTED INFORMATION: Full Name: Company Name: Company business address: Office Phone and fax: Mobile Phone: If you have any question,feel free to contact me as you reply and also indicate your interest and capability of handling these arrangement. Kind Regards, Mr. Don Shishi firstname.lastname@example.org