The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  GOOD DAY
From:  MR DAVID PETER PETER <david_peter_02@yahoo.ca>
Date:  Fri, 06 Jul 2007 05:38:29 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "GOOD DAY" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 06 Jul 2007 05:38:29 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was MR DAVID PETER PETER <david_peter_02@yahoo.ca>, although it may have been spoofed.

Mr David Peter Nkoma
E-mail:david_peter_02@yahoo.ca
 
Good day,

I know you will be surprised to read this mail from me, but please consider this letter as a genuine request from a family in dire need of your humble assistance. Firstly, I must introduce myself. I am David peter nkoma. A Citizen of Zimbabwe, but I am contacting you from South Africa where I am now sickening political asylum. I got your contact from a business Directory in South Africa chambers of commerce and industry information exchange online.

I am the son of Mr. Samul peter nkoma, a wealthy farmer and senior politician with the opposition political party in my country, Movement for Democratic Change (MDC). Our wicked President Robert Mugabe murdered my father, before I ran way from my country because I have become his next target to eliminate.

My father was a fighter for Justice and a moving force in The MDC, a party wanting to end the several years of brutal Dictatorship government of President Robert Mugabe. You will read more stories about President Mugabe's brutal acts by visiting this web site:
http://www.rte.ie/news/2000/0418/zimbabwe.html

My father was accused of assisting the White farmers in fighting the
government. Few weeks after his arrest, he was reported dead. The government claimed he died of heart attack and his body was never seen for proper autopsy, they buried him in the government cemetery. My father's associate Mr. Martin Olds a White farmer from Britain assisted me in fighting my father's death through the Court and media.

The Government saw us as a big treat to them and decided to eliminate us. Mr. Olds was attacked and murdered in his House, but fortunately, before they came looking for me, I received the news and I left the country through the border to South Africa to save my life, Before my arrival here in South Africa.

Here is my reason for contacting you. My father deposited a huge Sum of money in the total sum of US$25.5M [Twenty five million, Five hundred thousand United States Dollars] presently with privet Security Company in South Africa, my father kept this money in one trunk box in disguise as family treasures and could not bank them because of the situation in my Country.

The government seized my father’s farms and banks account before his arrest and Murder. He told me everything concerning the funds while he was still in detention. This is why I need your assistance in securing the funds there in your Country, so that I can arrange on how to come over to your country for the investment of the fund, I am willing to offer you 25% of the US$25.5 Million For your assistance to provide an account where the funds will be transferred into, and the remaining 75% is for my family for the investment.

Please, let me know if you can assist me, so that I can give you more details on how we shall proceed. As I wait for your urgent Response, please treat this information as top secret and very confidential. Please contact on this:a E-mail: david_peter_02@yahoo.ca


Yours truly,


David peter nkoma (for the family)


Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018