Scam Emails Archive : Advance Fee Fraud/419


From: =?big5?q?DR=20DELE=20COKER?= <>

This email with the subject "CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP!!" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 27 May 2006 19:22:09 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam.

The sender was =?big5?q?DR=20DELE=20COKER?= <>, although it may have been spoofed.






Dear Director,Sir Madam.

May I crave your indulgence to open this business discussion by a

formal letter of this sort. It is pertinent that a business of this

magnitude should have commenced properly with a formal meeting of you

and us to

enable us know ourselves, have a fore knowledge of the nature of the

business, discuss and acquaint ourselves with the responsibilities and

functions of parties concerned, and appropriate shares accordingly.

However, for time factor, confidentiality and personality of people

involved here in Nigeria, we choose this approach for the remittance of

this Eighty Million U.S. Dollars (US$80.0M). Please bear with us for

making the initial contact through e-mail. But my partners are


for a meeting in order not to fall into a wrong hand again.

I am Dr Dele Coker,we are members of the special committee for Budget

and Planning of the Ministry Petroleum. This committee is principally

concerned with contract appraisal and the approval of the contracts in

order of priorities as regards capital projects of the past military

government of Nigeria.

With our positions, we have successfully secured for ourselves this sum

of Eighty Million U.S. Dollars (US$80.M). This amount was accumulated

through undeclared windfall sales of crude oil during the gulf war.

Hence together with two of our top officials at the Nigeria National

Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), we plan to transfer this amount of money

into a secure overseas account by awarding a sort of contract from the


To this effect I have been given the mandate by my colleagues to

contact you and ask for your assistance.

What we need from you is to provide a nice account in which the funds

will be transferred.

My colleagues and I have agreed to compensate you or the owner of the

account used for this transaction with 30% of the total amount


We shall have 65% and the remaining 5% reserved for taxes and other

miscellaneous expenses in your country.

It may interest you to know that last two years a similar transaction

was carried out with one Mr. Patrice Miller, the President of Craine

International Trading Corporation at number 135 East 57th Street, 28th

Floor, New York, NY 10022 with telephone number (212) 308-7788 and


number 6731689. After the agreement between both partners in which he

was to

take 20% of the money while the remaining 80% for us.

With all the required documents signed, the money was duly transferred

into this account only to be disappointed on our arrival in New York,

and we were reliably informed that Mr. Patrice Miller was no longer on

that address while his telephone and telex numbers have been

reallocated to

somebody else.

That was how we lost US$20 Million to Mr. Patrice Miller.

This time around we need a more reliable and trustworthy person or a

reputable company to do business with hence this letter to you.

So if you can prove yourself to be trusted and interested in this deal

then we

are prepared to do business with you.

What we want from you is the assurance that you will let us have our

share if this amount (US$80.M) is transferred into your account.

If this proposal is okay by you, then reply through my email urgently

so that

we can set the ball rolling and negotiate the modalities involved.

Kindly, treat as very important and strictly confidential, I honestly

assure you that this transaction is 100% risk-free.

I look forward to your response and expected co-operation and God

bless you.


Chiarman Executive Controller

Dr.Alhaji Dele Coker.