You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "Queen" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:55:29 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was queen makeni kargbo <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Greetings to you I got your contact through an international promotion board in the Internet in my search for some one to do business with. I am 27 years old girl my name is queen makeni kargbo I am a citizen of the Republic of Sierra-Leone in West Africa. My father was the director of Sierra-Leone GOLD and DIAMOND Corporation. There was a GOLD and DIAMOND mining company located in my village which was controlled by AMERICAN businessmen. During the recent outbreak of war in my country, rebels that are loyal to Fondey Sankoh when they wanted to loot the corporation strong room killed my father. All the security men and key officials who resisted their advancement were killed and large amount of precious stones taken away. After the death of my father, as we were arranging things in my late Father bedroom, I came across some documents and personal letter hidden in a constructed secret safe under his bed. He deposited some funds amounting to US $8,5milloin in my name because I am the oldest in the family and he was a widower. Right now the funds is in Europe with a Finance Institution, all I need is your assistance to stand as my beneficiary who will claim the funds on my behalf and assist me in investing these funds for me and my other siblings. I still want to further my education. If you can help me to move this fund to your country, for meaningful investment. You stand to reap 20% of the total fund for your assistance alone. You are also to manage the remaining 80% for our mutual interest. Your urgent reply indicating your interest will help me to stop further search for help. Awaiting your correspondence. Yours sincerely, Queen