A Scam Email with the Subject "Wife of late Mr. David . Kindly go on with my letter." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 03 Mar 2006 09:55:32 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "MRS ESNART NKOSI" <email@example.com>, although it may have been spoofed.
May good lord bless you as you read Please do not be surprise or offended if you receive this mails. Since we did not know each other or seen before but with due respect Sir Madam I came with faith and good intension to write to you for an assistance and help which mighty bring you and my family together as one family with trust and good understanding. Well am Mrs esnart nkosi the wife of late Mr. David nkosi from ZIMBABEW (HARARE) who wasbeen assassinated during the farm land crises in my Country. But am presently living in South Africa with my family as an Asylum seekers due to USD$8,200.000.00 which my husband deposited in one of the finance security company here in South Africa for safe keeping as a Family treasure before his death. Based on this issue, I solicit for your help and assistance to get this fund out of this country because of the monetary regulations, which does Not allow the refugees to operate in any financial affaires. However I got your contact details from the world directory and decided to Write to you hoping that you will be a help because I wouldlike to live and invest in your country as soon as this fund is been transferred intoyour nominated bank account because my husband me instructed not toInvest here in South Africa because of them monetary regulations. Meanwhile am looking for a responsible, honest and a God fearing person who will get me out of this situation because of our status as a refugee so if you are interested and willing, please kindly send me your telephone and fax number on this email Address,(firstname.lastname@example.org ) all the documents related to this transaction has been in Place and I promise not to let you down in this very transaction. Finally we have promise to offer you 35% out of the total sum including All the expenses that may occur during the transaction, then the remaining 65% will be form and my family for an investment purpose. I promise and assure you that, you will not regret or be disappointed in This very transaction because i have the believe that what ever put in is what you will receive and when you do good, you will receive more Blessings from almighty father so lets build a trust and confident to each Other for the success of this transaction. Thanks and God bless Hoping for your response Best regards, Mrs Esnart Nkosi.