You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "MRS GRACE BOLA IGE" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:59:06 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was MRS GRACE BOLAIGE <email@example.com>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
FROM;MRS GRACE BOLA IGE Greetings, I am making this contact to you on the fact that we may be of assistance to each other in developing a long lasting cordial business relationship, if you put your trust in God that this will work out forthe benefit of my own family and yours. I was moved by my personal inspiration to entrust on your sincerity to handle a business relationship that involves huge money on trust. I was constrained by the sudden death of my husband, the former Minister of justice before his death, the Minister for Justice Mr. Bola Ige, whom was assassinated by an unknown men. I am Mrs. Grace Bola Ige, the second wife of the late Mr. Bola Ige who died on December 23rd 2001. With heart full of grief, I regret to inform you of the inhumane and harsh conditions which my husband's first wife and the brother's have subjected my two daughters and me. Since my husband's death,the relatives have been wicked to us. I seriously need your kind assistance and co-operations. Few weeks before my husband's death, he entrusted some security documents that cover a deposit he made to a security company to the tune of 35 million U.S dollars to my care for safe keeping in my apartment in Abuja. Now I am seeking for a reliable foreigner who can come down to clear the funds in his/her name as the sole beneficiary of the Consignment. This is so because of my status here as a widow of a political juggernaut. Now I solicit your assistance to accept this sum for self-keeping. This I cannot lodge into a bank account here in my name to avoid suspicion from the Government, my husband's brother's and wife since they have Confiscated all that is left by my husband and still places eyes on me if they could lay hands on more including cash as they have left me and my children without any cash. If you can accept this, I urge you to contact us immediately for us to brief you on arrangement on how we can possibly handle this. This is why I honestly contacted you because investing this money abroad should be the best for my dauthers and me. I will be honored if I can be given the privilege of dealing with the investment proceeding with you. I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough to respond to this distress call to save US from a hopeless future. And if you agree, I hereby agree to compensate your sincere and candid effort in this regard with 30% of the principal sum. While the remaining 70% will be invested meaningfully for our future if possible in your area of business and different sectors of the Economy in your country which are dividends yielding. Whatever your decision is please reach me immediately through my email.And keep this letter tight secret for the interest of my Family. I hope to hear from you soon. MRS GRACE BOLA IGE