You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "LOVE FROM JENNIFER IN SYRIA." and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 13 May 2015 23:33:15 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "Jennifer Amina" <email@example.com>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Jennifer Amina.Good Day. FROM Jennifer Amina. My E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org With tears rolling down my eyes and with total submission to the will of God Allah, I Choose this means to communicate you because I am sure I will get in contact with the right person that will be honest to me. You should not feel pity for me after reading this message, but you should help me. My name is Jennifer Amina, I am 22 years old girl, and I am from Damascus Syria. I am studying nursing science in the university of Damascus, before the war started in Syria. The war in my country Syria has taken many lives, and rendered many people homeless, I am just a refugee now. Its so sad that one afternoon I came back home, and see my fathers house destroyed by bomb by the rebels, and my family were inside the house when this happened, I lost my two brothers and my father and mother. Since all my family members has died in war, I see no reason to live and enjoy my life again. My father was murdered with my mother at the same day. A Peaceful protests starting on March 15th, 2011 were met by the reigning Assad regime with violence and mass arrests. Popular uprisings soon became a full-scale civil war, resulting in over 100,000 casualties and the displacement of millions. I truly need your help because I discovered that my father deposited some money in a bank in London and used me as the next of kin, and I have been looking for a way to receive the fund from the bank in London. Because of my current situation, I contacted you to help me and sponsor me to receive GBP. Ł.2.000.000.00 Two million great British pounds sterling , which my father deposited with a bank in London United kingdom, and the bank has sent me an E-mail yesterday that I should come and claim the money because I am the only surviving person in my family. You should click here for more information's about the Syria war: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_civil_war http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/08/2013811144629632891.html I suggest that when you receive the money with your bank account, you will take 40% forty percent of the money for helping me, then you advise me on how to invest the remaining 60% sixty percent in your country, because the money will be in your bank account. Please help me and receive this money, and I will come to your country and live to start a new life. I am homeless now, and i manage to get access to internet, no phones network. I am in pains, please I need your urgent help. My last prayer is that may the soul of my family members rest in peace, and May they rest in the bosom of God. Please suggest for me, will you like to receive the fund in your country, then I will come to your country, or will you want to finance me to receive the money then I will come to your country. You should contact me on my E-mail: email@example.com Kindly contact me with my E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. May God bless you and your family ! From: Jennifer Amina.