A Scam Email with the Subject "Re: Very Urgent" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 25 Mar 2015 00:20:49 -0700 (PDT) and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "Mrs.Hana" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
From: Mrs. Hana Jama Dear Beloved, My dear, I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart; it is the situation of things surrounding me after a painful death of my beloved husband during the Libyan civil war. That has made me to cry out because I never knew things would turn this way. My Name is Mrs. Hana Jama. I want to tell you this because i don't have any other option than to tell you as i was touched to open up to you, I have been working in the National Oil Corporation Libya for 21 years before Libyan civil war asylum and I became sick and very unwell up to the dates. I married for 33 years with a child of 13 years old son. I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When I was in the Libyan National Oil Corporation,I deposited the sum of (US$18.9 Million) in a Bank, Please a secret to yourself. Recently my doctor told me that I would not last for the periods of next few weeks due to my cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to utilize it the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 45% Percent of the total money for your personal use while the remaining 55% will be invest for the benefit and education of my son Jama Jr, who will be staying under your kind custody until he is matured enough to take care of himself. I shall be going in for a surgery operations soonest and desire this money to be transferred to you as I do not wish to leave this money in the bank because bankers might misuse it and it will not be in the best interest of my son who is just 13 and too young to handle this kind of money. As soon as I receive your urgent response I shall give you the contact of the bank attorney and also instruct him to issue you a WILL" that will prove you the present beneficiary of the fund in the bank , which is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein, I wait for your urgent response. Yours sincerely. Mrs. Hana, --- L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast. http://www.avast.com