You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "Hope To Hear From You Soon" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 22 Jan 2015 03:18:48 -0800 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "General John F. Campbell"<firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Good morning, I am surprised not getting a response from the earlier mail I sent to you. I am John Francis Campbell, a General in the US Army and commander of the International Security Assistance Force and United States Forces in Afghanistan. I am in need of your assistance to move out the sum US$22 Million to your country. This money was found in two boxes during our routine raid here in Afghanistan. My colleague and I decided not to declare these funds to the United States or Afghanistan Government. All we need is a good partner, someone we can trust to receive these funds on our behalf through a Diplomat Channel. You have nothing to be afraid of, as the money is not illegal and we have a good worked out plans to get the funds to you. The most important thing is: Can we Trust you to receive these funds for us? My colleague and I have agreed to give you 20% of the total sum as your share, while you will keep the remaining 80% for me and my partner in a safe account. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be held, ours is to send it to you safely. If you are interested, I want you to reply me with your full name, address and direct phone number and then I will furnish you with more details about this transaction. We urge you to keep this information confidential, even if you are not interested. This will protect our image and help us finalize this transaction successfully. Reply me at my private email: (email@example.com)So that we can talk more on how to proceed. Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible. Regards, General John F. Campbell. Commander, International Security Assistance Force and United States Forces, Afghanistan.