The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Generic o

Subject:  Happy New year
From:  "(Staff Sgt) Jeffrey Rico"<>
Date:  Tue, 20 Jan 2015 15:00:31 -0800

A Scam Email with the Subject "Happy New year" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Tue, 20 Jan 2015 15:00:31 -0800 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "(Staff Sgt) Jeffrey Rico"<>, although it may have been spoofed.

Dear Friend,

My name is (Staff Sgt) Jeffrey Rico, I'm an American soldier serving in the military with the 
Army’s 3rd Infantry division Iraq but now redeployed to Afghanistan. I have a very desperate need 
for assistance and have summed up courage to contact you.

I found your contact email in an address journal and I’m seeking your kind assistance to move the 
sum of Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand European Currency (9.5Million Euros) to you as far as I 
can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here because 
since we are still in active service, we cannot keep this money in our bank account. Therefore, i 
need a reliable and trustworthy person who could assist me to receive this money.

SOURCE OF MONEY: You can open the below website to confirm more of our discovery which was made 
known to the government, but this particular one is a top secret:

Some money in various currencies were discovered in barrels at a farmhouse near Saddam’s old 
palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during a rescue operation, and it was agreed by Staff Sgt Kenneth Buff and I 
that some part of this money be shared between both of us before informing anybody about it since 
both of us saw the money first. This does not sound right to do but I tell you what! No
compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole, of which my 
brother in-law was killed by a road side bomb last time. The above figure was given to me as my 
share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me but with the help of a British 
contact working here and with his office enjoying some immunity, I was able to get the package out 
to a safe private security company in UK and the money in question was packaged in 2 trunk boxes.

I have now found a very secured way of getting the package  to you at home for you to pick up, and 
I will discuss this with you when I ‘m sure that you are willing to assist me and that the money 
will be well secured in your hands. I feel this is the right time to send this money home.

I have decided to give you 35% of the total amount while the remaining 65% will be held on trust by 
you until after my service but I want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for the 
assistance you will give to me if the 35% i offer you will not be enough for you. One passionate 
appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody. Should you have reasons to 
reject this offer, please and please, I beg you to destroy this message as any leakage of this 
information will be too bad for the US soldiers in Iraq and even Afghanistan.

I do not know how long we will remain in this war, as each day looks horrifying with deadly 
operation and battle against die hard militants and terrorists. Totally, we lost well over 4,500 
men so far and I have survived two suicide bomb attacks and other forms of attack. This and other 
reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help.

I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately. Please contact me as soon as possible via 
email which is my only way of communication. My contacting you there is no risk whatsoever involve. 
Can I trust you to ensure confidentiality of this transaction?.

Happy new year and wish you all the best!!

Best Regards,

Sgt Jeffrey Rico

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018