The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Generic o

From:  Rebecca Nnaya <>
Date:  Thu, 04 Dec 2014 15:12:57 -0800

A Scam Email with the Subject "Mrs. PETIENCE ANDREICHYM." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 04 Dec 2014 15:12:57 -0800 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was Rebecca Nnaya <>, although it may have been spoofed.

 Hello Dear Sir,
Kindly permit me to write you my ordeal and such seek your assistance.

I am Mrs. Petience Andreichym from Ukraine but presently in the hospital for my operation. I married to late Mr Albert Dickson Nyagu, who was the ambassador of Ukraine in Ivory Coast.
We were posted to Ivory Coast for 12yrs mission in Ivory Coast, but it was unfortunate que my late husband passed away without returning back to our country alive. Due to I have engaged myself in the work of the Lord in this country; I Decided to return back to keep the fellowship of the Lord by helping the charities organization, Basically the poor.

I have a donation to make Which I will need your assistance to carry it out for me, I will be 69 years old this coming December 30, the widow and the servant of the Lord for the past 38 years in Ivory Coast, Africa. I inherited some money (USD 12.3 million) from my late husband; I want to give it out to Orphanage and Charity Organizations to the vow, Which I made before the Lord.

 I have a lung and breast cancer and will be going for my third operation next two weeks, though the doctor have already confirmed that I will only last for some months but I am happy and glad that the Lord has kept me safe and guided to me ACCOMPLISH my mission on earth.I will be happy to meet Him where He wants me to be.

This is the support I need When You have gotten the money: - Give 70% of the money to Charity organizations, orphanage homes and Churches on my name so that my soul may rest in peace. The remaining 30% shouldnt be for you and others That You would love to assist.

May God bless you and use you to ACCOMPLISH my wish. 
Send your reply to my private email:  
Pray for me always. 
Yours faithfully,  

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018