A Scam Email with the Subject "Re: I have a very lucrative business for you" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 12 Oct 2014 12:23:51 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "ERIKSON GEORGE"<firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
Hello. Maybe you have forgotten me, but this is the second time I am sending this message to you. I hope it gets to you this time around so that I can reveal more of the message to you. I have a very lucrative project that I want you and I to execute immediately. Now let me tell you the full details of the project, I work with SB Trust Financial Security Company in London, where a client made full deposit of his funds. The name of the client is Mr. Albert Jack Stanley, the former KBR Inc. Chief Executive Officer (CEO), who is currently in confinement as a result of his involvement in bribing Oil company's in the West Africa region, in order to secure a contract for his company KBR INC, and due to his actions, it led to his confinement. For more details about Mr. Albert Stanley, kindly visit the news link below, http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-23/ex-kbr-ceo-albert-stanley-gets-30-month-prison-term-in-nigeria-bribe-case.html My client Mr. Albert J. Stanley now want his funds with our bank to be transferred into a safety place, pending on his release. Your role will be as written below, . Act as the original beneficiary of the funds. . Receive the funds into a business/private bank account. . Invest/Manage the funds in your country or outside the country. Therefore, I am doing exactly what Mr. Albert had instructed me to do by making contact with you to come forward to take full possession of his funds valued Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand Pounds (7.5MGBP) with our bank. This is very simple, as soon as I get your full consent to participate in this project, I am going to give you his online account username and password to access the availability of the funds through the bank website, and as soon as this is verified from you, we are going to sign a Memorandum of understanding to abide us together before you can start transferring money from his online account to your own personal bank account anywhere around the globe. Please note that the project is legal and free from any encumbrances. If interested, you are going to receive 30% of the total sum as part of your commission in participating to receive his funds into your account, while on the other hand, the remaining 70% would go straight into any profitable business un der your care. I have under my possession the funds deposit certificate, a prepared Memorandum of Understand (MOU) and the online account user access attached to his account. For us to proceed, I would like to know your full name, address, age, and occupation, this is to enable me prepare the memorandum of understanding, send across to you to go through, and then sign. Please if you have any question, do not hesitate to inform me for further clarification. I will be waiting to hear from you. Contact me through my private email email@example.com Regards, Erikson P. George