The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

Subject:  Hello dear,
From:  Emad Yousef <>
Date:  Sun, 21 Sep 2014 14:57:20 -0700
Hello dear,

Greetings to you, I know my message will come to you as a surprise but i want you to know that am contacting you for Friendship and business partnership. I really wish to have you as my good friend/partner  and wishes to hand over my funds to you for investments on trust. Because of the situation we are in here in Iraq.

I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about me, I am Emad Yousef personal aid to the oil chief in Iraq, because of the on going fighting between the suni rebels and the Iraqi government the country has been divided we have been under house arrest for weeks now, and we don't know what the future will be.

I have $9.5 Million US dollars that I successfully moved out of the country.  I need a good partner someone I can trust. It is oil business money we did with the Iraq government worth of 46 million US dollars, but the $9.5 million us dollars stated is my share on the business and it's legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Iraq.

The most important thing is ''' Can I Trust You in this partnership?  I am willing to offer you 35% of the fund for your role/assistance, while you keep the remaining 65% for me. Once the funds get to you, you take your 35% out and keep my own 65% for me.Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where my part of the funds will be until I come to meet with you for discussions on investment plans and business partnership, but I have more interest on real estate or any other profitable investment. If you are interested send reply to my private email and I will furnish you with more details on how to proceed for the transfer of the funds.

The whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times, because the wise ones are the humble ones.
I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation waiting for your urgent response.

My Regards,
Emad Yousef

What Is This?

This Email with the Subject "Hello dear," was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 21 Sep 2014 14:57:20 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as Emad Yousef <>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019