A Scam Email with the Subject "I NEED YOUR HELP" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 12 Sep 2014 12:40:48 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was Susan Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
Dear Beloved, Calvary greetings to you in the precious name of the Almighty God. I know this mail will come to you by surprise but it is through divine intervention I have contacted you as a result of my quest to look for a trustworthy individual who will assist me. My name is Mrs. Susan Smith an orphan and a British Citizen currently been trapped in the war turned Eastern Ukraine. Before the beginning of the war, I and my late husband Dr.Thomas Smith had a Hospital here in donetsk ukraine. Before the death of my Husband he made a secret deposit of $6,700,000.00 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) with a security firm in Moscow which he made me the next of kin, he intended to use the money to establish a hospital in Moscow. Why am making this urgent arrangement is based on the fact that my late Husband ex Wife and my late husband Brother is now trying to sell off everything that my late husband left in London believing that I will die here in Ukraine and also because I don’t have any child for my late husband, before they gets to know about this Deposit, kindly assist me to secure this Fund. All I want you to do is to stand as the beneficiary after which I will come down if i'm able to come out of this war region and we shall jointly invest the fund in a profitable business venture. If you can do this for me, I shall set aside a total sum of 10% for your assistance while the remaining 90% shall be used for a good investment in your country. It shall be my delight if you can assist and please kindly get back to me. If you will be interested to help me, do get back to me so that I will give your information’s to my late husband attorney in Moscow to contact you, do also include your telephone number for him to call you. I hope to hear from you soon. Best Regards Mrs.Susan Smith