Scam Emails Archive : Advance Fee Fraud/419

Subject: Can You Handle This Contract? Email and respond to my yahoo email for more details .?

From: "Bustillosu Bustillous"<>

This email with the subject "Can You Handle This Contract? Email and respond to my yahoo email for more details .?" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 18 Jul 2014 06:53:06 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam.

The sender was "Bustillosu Bustillous"<>, although it may have been spoofed.

A wish to invest in your country came into existence after a careful and comprehensive study and analysis of your profile.
Without wasting much time,It will make a good sense to begin with an identification of my humble self.  My name is Mrs. Bustillous Madam Ada Emillia Younis  Venezuela Citizen married to Libyan and wife of late Col. Abdel Fatah Younis  who was shot dead during the civil war in Libya. My late Husband was loyal companion and a business representative of President Muammar Al-Gaddafi. This was as a consequence of his cross carpeting from the previous regime to the new administration. My husband was a fearless and vocal activist who stood firm on his feet and opposed to a large extent Col. Gadaffi"s Administration on what he termed Gross Misconduct on the part of the former president.
The late president in collaboration with my husband looted a huge amount of money and gold bar from Libyan Central Bank before their assassination during the civil war. My husband was told to lodge the money and gold on behalf of the president for the purchase of Ammunitions.
Now that the two people who knows about the existence of this Fund and Gold are dead (Late President Gaddafi and my husband), i have decided to transfer this fund and make a massive investment in your country. But the question is, can i rely on you over this deal?
Having said this, i want to make it clear to you that for us to conquer this project, we have got to make a formidable force. This force is all about determination, dedication, transparency, absolutely honesty and truthfulness. Any relationship, especially a business relation ship that lack any of the above ingredients, their aim will fall like a pack of badly arranged cards.
However, the present situation in Libya is so ugly that no same person will like to be there. Especially, people like us living in the desert with the ugly experience of daily sexual abuse, killing, kidnapping and so many other things that you will never believe happens
However, if you think that, you have a solid background and idea of making good profits in any of the aforementioned business sectors or any other business in your mind and country; Please get back me as soon as you can for possible business co-operation.
For the purpose of clarity, I will ask you to kindly send me the feasibility study and business plan in the sector that you feel and knows that we can invest wisely for the benefit of both of us.
1.  I seeking that company or individual who have the ability to assist me for the transfer of the fund, invest and manage it.
2.   The fund will be transferred into your account via bank to bank if you are ready and capable to handle it .?
3.   Does your account have the ability to accommodate the huge sum?
4.   The fund is completely out of Libya .
5.   What area of investment do you think this amount will be invested?
7.   Have you received money overseas before?
8.   The total cash is currently secured inside Bank out side Libya ( WHICH YOU WILL SEE EVERYTHING WITH YOUR EYE OVER IF YOU NEED TO TRAVEL DOWN THERE?
9.   The transfer will be 100% legal via bank to bank transfer?
10: You will be taking 40% out out of the total sum as your profit and invest the rest of 60% for us.
11. Lastly,So I'm glade to inform you that there will be need for trust and transparent and that means, I believe that we have to hold a meeting to discus face to face all the details.
A.   Do you know or have idea of Gold Bar and Dust?
B.   Do you know any buyer who can travel down to where the Gold is lodged to enable him see, pick up sample for test Assay Report straight to the refinery to confirm the purity before discussing on the affordable price to be given.
C.   I seeking that Mandate/broker who can assist me to find buyer of below commodity.
Commodity :                                Gold (Au)
Form :                                     Gold Dore Form.
Purity :                                   96.5% purity
Carat:                                     22 carat +plus
Quantity:                                  500kg gold dore
Email and respond to my yahoo email for more details .
Madam Ada Emillia