The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

Subject:  REPLY ASAP
From:  "Albert Armstrong"<>
Date:  Thu, 27 Mar 2014 07:03:02 -0700

You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "REPLY ASAP" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 27 Mar 2014 07:03:02 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Albert Armstrong"<>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

Dear Friend,
Accept my sincere apology for this unsolicited letter to you, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust but you will realize the need for my action. My name is Barrister Albert Armstrong. I got your contact information’s through the Switzerland public records while searching for a last name similar to my late client.  (Name Withheld),  an oil contractor to the Libya government under the regime of late Col. Muammar Gaddafi. He lived in Spain for  twenty years; he died May 2011 in the Libya revolution war in Tripoli.
Before his demise, he deposited the sum of (Ђ5.Million) Five Million Euros, with a  Security Safe Keeping institutions here in Spain. The security institution being aware of   his death have mandated me  to present  a member of his family (heir/inheritor)or Next of kin to make Claims of his vault otherwise it will be forfeited, seized or confiscated by the authorities and reverts to the treasury of the Spanish Ministry  as unclaimed. This is because in accordance with the Spanish law, such fortune is automatically  bequeathed  to the government if there is no heir or Next of kin  to the deceased that would surface to claim  the fortune. However, this law is unjust and inhuman as it  often creates an avenue for the  top  officials of some financial institutions to divert such fortunes for their own selfish use.  On that ground, I decided to search for any of my late client's relative which has proved abortiv e as he did not declare officiall
Though my late client  did not disclose the content of the vault to the safe keeping firm as money for security and personal reasons, he declared the content as sensitive personal valuables. The vault was deposited Wednesday 12th October 2005 at 12:17pm at the Madrid central office of the safe keeping firm. My late client did not state the Next of kin or beneficiary due to his immediate investments plans. I am contacting you because i will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to my late client; I know you might not be related but after countless efforts to locate direct relative to my late client and three months final notice from the safe keeping firm to present a beneficiary to the vault of my late client, And failure to meet up with this deadline means the vault will be liquidated to the bureau of public and unclaimed vault and that I forbid happening.
Against this backdrop, I decided to contact you to join me to put claims on this deposit before it`s forfeited to the authorities. My  suggestion to you is, I will like to present you as the Next of Kin and beneficiary to this deposit, since you are both foreign nationals.  By virtue of my position as his personal Attorney before his demise, I will now place your name as the Next of kin/Beneficiary to my late client and I will prepare all relevant legal documentations that will assist to facilitate the release of the vault to you without any breach of the law.
Note, I have worked out all modalities to complete the transaction successfully, be rest assured that the transaction is 100% legal and risk free. I wish to point out that I suggest 10% of this money to be donated to Charity Organizations, while remaining 90% is shared equally between us. If my proposal is acceptable to you,
Kindly reply via my private email address for further discussion on how to proceed.Email:
Regards Sincerely,
Barr. Albert Armstrong.

JPEG image

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019