The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  FIRST TRUST BANK
From:  jim bowline <j_bowline6@virgilio.it>
Date:  Thu, 29 Jun 2006 02:38:47 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "FIRST TRUST BANK" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 29 Jun 2006 02:38:47 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was jim bowline <j_bowline6@virgilio.it>, although it may have been spoofed.

FROM = MR. JIM B.E
FIRST TRUST BANK 
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.


Hello,

My name is Mr. Jim B.E and I am the head of operations, First Trust 
Bank here in London.

I am writing in respect of a German British 
citizen customer of my bank Mr.Akotuah S.T who died together with his 
wife and children in a Plan crash on Monday 31st july 2000 while they 
were flying to New York on vacation. Please see http://news.bbc.co.
uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm for more information .


The late Mr. 
Akotuah S. E left in our bank the sum of five million two hundred 
thousand pounds (Â5.2 million pounds) and nobody will ever come for 
this money because he died with his entire family. I am the only person 
that is aware of this money since Mr. Akotuah S. E did not give to my 
bank any next of kin to inherit his money. Now, I want to use my 
position in the bank to transfer this money to your country for 
investment.


If you can provide me with an account where I can 
transfer this ( Five million two hundred thousand pounds ) Â5.2 million 
pounds, I will give you 30% of this entire fund while the remaining 70% 
shall be for me.

 .



 MR. JIM B.E



Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018