The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

From:  "RAHA ALI" <>
Date:  Sat, 06 Jan 2007 03:12:16 -0800

A Scam Email with the Subject "FROM MR . RAHA. ALI , WAITING TO READ FROM YOU SOONEST" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 06 Jan 2007 03:12:16 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "RAHA ALI" <>, although it may have been spoofed.


ATTN: Please.

Greetings to you, I am Mr.Raha.Ali. the Account Manager of Late Mr.Morris Thompson in Bank of Africa, here in Burkina Faso.However I got your contact through the International web directory.I decided to contact you by email because I feel that it is more secured and private.

Recently i discovered a Dormant Account with a huge amount of Money Valued USD14,000,000.00 (Fourteen Million Dollars only)that belongs to one of our late Customer who died in a plane crash.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to Late Mr. Morris Thompson an American great industrialist and a resident of Alaska, who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which
crashed on January 31 2000,including his wife and only daughter.

You shall read more news about the crash on visiting this site which I
got during my investigation;

The fund has been dormant in his account With this Bank without any claim of the funds in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery of this development.

The Banking law here stipulates that if such money remains unclaimed for Six years, it will be forfeited to the Bank treasury as an unclaimed bill.It is only a foreigner that can stand as a next of kin and It is upon this discovery that I decided to contact you to collaborate with you to pull
out this dormant fund.

In order to avert this negative development, I on behalf of my trusted colleagues now seek your permission to have you stand in as next of kin to Our late Customer so that the fund will be released and paid into your account as the beneficiary´s next of kin now that the bank is still expecting a next of kin or relative of the deceased ,Late Mr. Morris Thompson.

In fact we could have done this deal alone but because of our position in this country as civil servants, we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and that would eventually raise an eye brow on our side during the time of transfer since I still work in this bank, this is the actual reason why I required a second party or fellow who will assist me forward claims as the next of kin and also provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this fund, even an empty a/c can also serve for this purpose.

On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% as gratification for your assisting me, and the remaining 60% will be for me.

What I want from you is for you to act as the deceased next of kin. I have in my possession, all the necessary informations to successfully accomplish this operation. Bear in mind that this proposal is 100% risk free.

Further Information will be given to you as soon as I receive your positive response. I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your
interest to enable us proceed.
I await your Urgent Response


MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis !

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2016 2016
fro 2016 to 2016 2016