The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  From: Mr. Bello TANJA
From:  "bello tanja" <bello_tanja52@hotmail.com>
Date:  Sun, 20 May 2007 11:18:33 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "From: Mr. Bello TANJA" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 20 May 2007 11:18:33 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "bello tanja" <bello_tanja52@hotmail.com>, although it may have been spoofed.

From: Mr. Bello TANJA
Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou
Tel: +226 76444470
Email: bello_tanja@staff-bkofafrica.net
Website: www.bkofafrica.net

Dear friend,

With due respect, permit me to introducing myself, my name is Mr. Bello TANJA, from Burkina Faso . Kindly read the below message carefully, perhaps you will be interesting, Im currently working in Bank of Africa BOA here in Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso, Im at a point of receiving a Loan from our bank to setup a new business as Im preparing to leave office next month for retirement.

My meaningful of sent you this message is that my application to receive the Loan has been approved since last Two Weeks but our bank authorities are require for backup documents and solid guarantee before release the Loan. Therefore, Im ready to present my family house as guarantee.

Meanwhile, what I couldnt afford on the process of release the Loan is to get the documents, hence I soliciting you help me to acquiring them and present to the bank for the release, my aim of consolidating you is because my financial situation is beyond my control to procure those documents.

The total sum is Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros (2, 500, 00.00 ) to pay back in Ten (10) years. With your assistance of getting the needed documents and using your account to receive the money, I agree that you will entitle with 20% from the total value as my foreign partner while I will use the remaining 80% for any investment to make more profit and pay back as authorities demand.

Furthermore, if you have very good knowledge in investment, I will also appreciate that we sign an agreement and invest the money in your country for us to pay back earlier as possible.

I will furnish you with more details and also direct you on how you shall identify yourself before the bank as family friend.

Yours faithful,
Mr. Bello TANJA.
Tel: +226 76444470

NB: Sorry for my English composition, as you can see here in my country
we speak only French language. Due call me as soon as you reply this message for my urgent attention.

_________________________________________________________________
Testez Windows Live Mail Beta ! http://www.ideas.live.com/


Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017