The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

Subject:  I will give you more details concerning the transaction
From:  kabore toure <>
Date:  Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:27:15 -0700
Category:  Generic

Attached Message


From Mr Kabore Toure.

I am Mr Kabore. Toure ,it is my wish to contact you for a business venture which I want to establish with you in your country. There's huge amount of money Five Million dollars ($5,000,000) my late father deposit in a bank here before his death.

My late father Mr. Bahram Toure acquired this money from his Cocoa farm, My father died as a result of political problems my Father was killed by the Pro-Gbagbo Supporters I have decided to move this fund to invest in your country for my safety and for the safety of the fund; please I need your assistance to move this fund from here to your country for investment.

If you are willing and ready to help me financially, to obtain the legal papers to move the fund to your country, I promise to offer you 15% of the total sum for your assistance after the successful delivery of the fund to your country.

After you take 15% out of the fund for your assistance then the remaining 85% we will invest it in any profitable venture in your country both of us will share the profit from the investment equally.

Please indicate your willingness to help me out save my life
I promise to be honest with you.

I will give you more details concerning the transaction as you contact me, with your contact details such as: Your Full Names, Home and Country Address, Direct Telephone Number, Photo.

Best regards,

Mr Kabore Toure.


What Is This?

This Email with the Subject "I will give you more details concerning the transaction" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:27:15 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam Email. The sender shows as kabore toure <>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2018 to 2019 2018 2019
fro 2018 to 2019 2018 2019