You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "URGENT REPLY.." and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 01 Sep 2011 10:30:21 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was asaad sakhel <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Assaalamu Alaikkum my dear friend, How are you together with your family? I think all is well. considering the fact, I neither know you in person or even have seen you before, but due revelation and providence that you and I should have a share of this lucrative opportunity, Moreover, I have no choice other than to contact you. whom incidental previous day I got your email box address in my mail box coming like junk mail, which and there after, I decided to contact you for an assistance and your support, first let me introduce myself to you. I am Mr.Asaad Sakhel, the Foreign Operations Manager of a local bank in Burkina Faso. I am married with four children. I am seeking for your consent in other to assist me transfer the sum of seventeen Million, Six hundred thousand United States Dollars ($17,600,000.00) into your reliable account as the Foreign Business partner to the original beneficiary of the fund. The beneficiary was in fact a foreigner and a major contractor with multi-nationals holding company who, unfortunately died in a motor accident with all his family while returning home from a pignic. He deposited the fund in our bank for his business expansion in Dubai; unfortunately he met this sudden death. The worst thing that happened was the wife who supposes to be the successor of the account died alongside with him. So, since the deceased left no body behind to make the claim, as a foreigner, you are in good position for that, and bear it in mind that no body will come for the claim after the deal is completed. If you are ready to assist me to transfer the fund to your account, please open a new bank account or forward to me any one that is available so that we will commence the process. I will guide you on how you should apply for the claim to make sure that everything works out successfully without any error. After the transfer, I will resign and come over to your country for the sharing of the fund and investment project in your country. When the money is transfer into your account, your own share shall be 35%, while I will take home the remaining 65% with my colleuges, and also based on the cluse that it shall always remain a two man affair. Finally, on a note, bear it in mind that there is no signle risk involved risk because there is going to be a legal back up as soon as we commence. Further information will be given to you as soon as I receive your reply. Sincerely, Mr.Asaad Sakhel