The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

From:  Alia Ba <>
Date:  Wed, 18 May 2011 02:45:41 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "TRUSTING TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 18 May 2011 02:45:41 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was Alia Ba <>, although it may have been spoofed.

Dear Friend,
My position as an account manager in United Bank for Africa has made me to have access to files and products that can help you if you are in one way or the other interested in this business connections.

In April 2006, Lu Yunpeng, a multimillionaire and president of Henan-basedYunpeng Cultural Development Co Ltd China moved some cash through our Banking system from Europe .The fund arrived in West Africa during the time Lu Yunpeng was been tried for murder in China .As his account officer he instructed that I should put a hold on the fund that was supposed to go to China pending on the outcome of his trial.

In May 2006 he was sentenced to death and the fund remained unclaimed tilldate.As his account officer I was aware that nobody knows about this fund movement except his cousin who was also sentenced to death with him.

I want to utilize this opportunity and make use of this fund. I want to work with you on it. The amount involved is ($18.953000, 00. (EighteenMillionNine Hundred and Fifty Three Thousand United States Dollars)

Hence; I am inviting you, I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free on smooth conclusion, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer, while 50% will be for me.

Please reply back and letâs benefit from this golden opportunity. You are my first contact. I shall wait three days and if I do not hear from you, I shall look for another person.
Mr Aliaudu Baba

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018