The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  From Mrs.Yomun Barakah.
From:  BARAKAH <yomun_barakah@voila.fr>
Date:  Sun, 13 Feb 2011 09:48:25 -0800

A Scam Email with the Subject "From Mrs.Yomun Barakah." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 13 Feb 2011 09:48:25 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was BARAKAH <yomun_barakah@voila.fr>, although it may have been spoofed.



Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I know that my message will come to you as a Surprise Since I don't know you in person or met with you before, But I am of the believe that you would be obliged to come to my Assistance after hearing about my situation.

 

I Mrs.Yomun Barakah hereby write this email to you with great sorrow in my heart and heavy tears in my eyes simply because my doctor just told me that i will die in three week time. i grew up as an orphan and so sad that i don't have anybody/family member to take care of my wealth despite my success in life.

 

As a result of this development, i would like to will my money which is deposited in a bank to you on trust and farness of God.

 

I implore you to use the money judiciously to build charity organizations for the saints and the needy. i authorize 40% of the total sum in your favour as compensation, 10% for the expenses you make while 50% of the money should go to charity organizations and orphanage homes.

 

The total money in question is $18.2million dollars also i will provide you with other informationâs once you indicate your willingness. Please contact me through my private address (mrs_barakah@voila.fr)

 

Best regards,

Mrs.Yomun Barakah.


 

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018