The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  From John Bright
From:  " Bright"<johnbright1961@rediffmail.com>
Date:  Sat, 25 Dec 2010 08:06:50 -0800

A Scam Email with the Subject "From John Bright" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 25 Dec 2010 08:06:50 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was " Bright"<johnbright1961@rediffmail.com>, although it may have been spoofed.

Hello, 

  

My name is John Bright, I am an American soldier in peace keeping force in Iraq and serving in the 
military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq . As you know insurgents attack us daily. 

  

We succeeded in moving funds belonging to Saddam Hussein's family totaling US $23 Million dollars 
in cash and would like to transfer this money to you for safe keeping till we can come over to meet 
you and for your efforts we would give you 40% while the remaining 60% will be for my partners and 
I. 

  

Since Iraq is a war zone we plan on using diplomatic courier and shipping the money out in three 
large silver boxes, using diplomatic immunity. If you are interested I will send you the full 
details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us; the question 
is can I trust you? 

  

When you receive this mail, kindly send me a reply signifying your interest also include your full 
name, contact address, age, sex and private telephone/fax numbers for quick communication and any 
other relevant contact details. This transaction is simple and risk free and the boxes can be 
shipped out in 48hrs. 

Regards, 
John Bright
johnbright1962@mail.mn

 

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018