Best compliment of the day. I am Mrs Lucyna Gagor, the widowed wife of late general Franciszek Gagor chief of general staff of Polish armed forces who was among the top Polish military and government personnel killed in the plane crash with our late president on that tragic day of 10th April, 2010 while attending a memorial event in Russia.
You can click on any of the links below to read about the tragic plane crash that killed my beloved husband among many others.
I will like to solicit for your collaboration with me to invest the sum of $55 million US dollars in your country.
I believe the funds are some of the moneys my late husband realised in his long years of military service and business contracts.
Please confirm acceptance of this proposal as soon as possible by indicating your approval to collaborate with me to invest the funds in your country and details will be sent to you for official arrangements.
Our basic reasons for choosing you as our partner are as follows:
1) From your profile online, we believe you have the required credibility for a transaction of this calibre.
2) We are not allowed to do any business within our country Poland in that amount since were government officials.
3) I do not want the funds to be exposed to the Polish government, the public or the media.
4) I dont know much about foreign investment since I have been only a supporting house wife to my late husband.
5) We want the funds to be invested outside Poland for security reasons as the current government is very strict.
Once your approval is indicated, you will be connected to our fund lawyer in Spain for further arrangements on how you will secure the cash consignment,
after which our lawyer will meet with you in your country for the signing of an agreement on the partnership.
Due to the clandestine nature of the business, your sincerity and confidentiality will be highly required.
You will have 35% of the funds as your share and you will help us invest 60% in your country on profitable ventures only, while the remaining 5% will be mandated for miscellaneous expenses.
Could you please send your response to my alternative email address:email@example.com as I await your urgent response?
Mrs Lucyna Gagor.