The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Generic o

Subject:  [Bulk?]I await your prompt response
From:  Udo Huebers <bbeudo@rambler.ru>
Date:  Mon, 06 Dec 2010 07:08:33 -0800

A Scam Email with the Subject "[Bulk?]I await your prompt response" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 06 Dec 2010 07:08:33 -0800 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was Udo Huebers <bbeudo@rambler.ru>, although it may have been spoofed.


Dear friend,   

It is with great privilege and utter most respect that have under take to request from you a 
partnership in representative. I am Mr. Udo Huebers. I'm originally from Germany but currently 
resident in South Africa (from were I run my private business).Owner of (Busy Bee Fabrics c.c.) of 
various clothing materials, assorted fabrics and costumes here in the Republic of South Africa. My 
products are sold in Africa, Europe, Asia and America. But I am facing serious difficulties with my 
American customers, because they make payments for our supplies every week in form of money orders 
which are not cashable outside the U.S. please I will like you to contact me at your convenience on 
the possibility of representing my company in the states and assist us in processing payments from 
our American clients.    

Note that {YOU WILL BE PAID 15% FOR EACH TRANSACTION. which will not affect your present state of 
work, All you will be doing is to receive payments from my American customers inform of a money 
order or travelers check, you will cash it and deduct 15% then send the remaining 85% to my 
company.   

Please let me know if you can represent me in U.S, if you can handle this on my behalf to enable us 
start with the process. You should expect $100,000.00 to $600,000.00 payment in each transaction   

Let’s talk please; I await your prompt response.   

Sincerely,   

Udo Huebers. 

Busy Bee Fabrics c.c. 
Textile and Haberdashery 
Wholesalers 126 Archary Rd, 
Clairwood Durban, 
South Africa.




Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017