The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  Confidential Pls
From:  "Captain Thomas"<>
Date:  Tue, 08 Jun 2010 14:16:36 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "Confidential Pls" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Tue, 08 Jun 2010 14:16:36 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Captain Thomas"<>, although it may have been spoofed.

Hi Friend,

How re you doing? Hope you don't feel bad about my email to you as a stranger. Well, am Captain  
Thomas Hitt of the US Army currently deployed to Ba'qubah in Iraq for peace keeping. I need your 
assistance in getting some deal done. I have these two boxes here containing 14.3 Million dollars 
which i got here some time ago when some boxes of money was found during our routine raid round the 
base.Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck. We decided to take it as 
our share for the  stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers.

We deposited this money with a red cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the 
real owner of the money.It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. this 
money have been  here for some time now but right now, we need to take it out of here as my 
military assignment here will be over next Month. I am a uniformed man and we cannot be parading 
such an amount so my partner and I need to present someone out there in the free world as the 
beneficiary someone  we can trust to receive the boxes on our behalf. This is legal and there will 
be no risk involved in it considering the plan we have got on ground to get this done. The most 
important thing is: "CAN WE TRUST YOU?",

If so it would be wise working with somebody like you.If you accept,I have 100% authentic means of 
transferring the money through diplomatic means. I just need your acceptance and all is done. 
Please if you are interested in this transaction, get back to me so that i will give to you the 
complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully if you are not 
interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message. I am doing this on trust,you 
should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert I will always play safe .

You will  get 20% of the 10M bucks as your share and keep the remaining 80% for us. Your own part 
of the deal is to find  safe place where these boxes of money can be sent to , and ours is sending 
it to you safely without any problem. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military 
communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails.I will only reach you 
through email ,because our calls might be monitored.

For your verification of my story, check out this news link as the story of the found boxes of 
money were on the air;

I look forward to your urgent response to my request and co-operation. Like i said earlier, we have 
kept this money for a long time but right now it gotta be moved out as my military assignment is 
coming to an end.

Captain  Thomas

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2016 2016
fro 2016 to 2016 2016