The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  GOOD DAY.
From:  Mr Graham Hayden <g.kuciak@neostrada.pl>
Date:  Sat, 12 Jun 2010 08:31:45 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "GOOD DAY." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 12 Jun 2010 08:31:45 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was Mr Graham Hayden <g.kuciak@neostrada.pl>, although it may have been spoofed.

Dear Friend.
 
My name is Graham Hayden, I work with Firstmerit A Financial Security Company and I handle all the 
foreign department Project. On a routine inspection in one of our Branch, I discovered the total 
sum of USD 7.2 M (Dollars) deposited by a foreign client, accumulated demurrage and no next of kin 
attached to the deposit certificate, whereby anyone can be presented to claim the funds.
 
On this note, I need a reliable and trustworthy person that can work this deal out with me so that 
we can claim the fund as mentioned above. There is no risk attached and the funds in question can 
never be dictated or traced. Our sharing ratio is 60% for me while the remaining 40% will go to you 
and my own 60% I will invest in your company for a period of 5 years. I am counting on your sense 
of confidentiality, as it is my desire that you keep this business to yourself.
 
Anticipating to hearing from you.
 
Best Regards,
 
Mr. Graham Hayden.

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017