The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  Partnership from Middle East
Date:  Tue, 11 May 2010 08:16:02 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "Partnership from Middle East" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Tue, 11 May 2010 08:16:02 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was, although it may have been spoofed.

Dear Sir/madam,

My name is Sergeant Ryan Green, I am an American soldier, I am  serving in the
military of the 1st Armoured Division in Iraq,  as you know we are being attacked
by insurgents everyday and  car bombs. We managed to move funds belonging
to Saddam Hussein’s family.

The total amount is US$25 Million dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills. We
want to move this money to you, so that you may invest it for us and keep our
share for banking. You can go to this web link to read about events that took
place there: We will take
70%, my partner and I. You take the other 30%.  No strings attached, just help us
move it out of Iraq, Iraq is a war zone.

We plan on using diplomatic courier and shipping the money out in one large
silver box, using diplomatic immunity. If you are interested I will send you the
full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist

Can I trust you? When you receive this mail, kindly send me an e-mail
signifying your interest.

This business is risk free. The box can be shipped out in 48hrs if you will be
ready to assist us.

Yours faithfully,

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017